We are providing what we hope is the final version of “Sign-Up Procedures” for Tuesday games. The Pro Shop staff and our players to date are familiar with the process and agree it’s working effectively. This doc is be posted on the About Tuesday Games page for future reference. We will follow these procedures for our last pre-season game on Tuesday, April 21 and our first regular season game on Tuesday, April 28 and into the future until further notice. NOTE that different procedures apply to the “Opening Day Tournament” on Saturday, April 25 in accordance with messages from Ron Springer and our Tournament Chair, Fran Compton.
With due diligence we will enjoy and participate in a successful, albeit different, 2020 season. Hit ‘em long and straight.
Sheila Joy, WWGA VP & Tuesday League Head Coordinator
WWGA Tuesday League Sign Up Procedures effective April 21, 2020
Players: Prior to Sunday 4:00pm send an email to your Group Coordinator:
SL 9: Wendy Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
SL18: De McGurgan: De317@ccomcast.net
MV 9: Brenda Merriman: email@example.com
MV18: Lynn Creager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Coordinators: Prior to Sunday 9:00 pm send an email to the Head Coordinator providing a list of player names. Prior to Monday noon you’ll be provided with pairings and tee times for you to notify the players accordingly.
Sheila Joy: email@example.com
Head Coordinator: Prior to Monday noon send to The Pro Shop a list of player names and the requested number of tee times. Advise Group Coordinators of pairings and tee times.
1) PLAYERS: PLEASE DO NOT PHONE THE PRO SHOP. The Group Coordinator will provide your name to the pro shop and they automatically charge cart/green fees to your club account.
2) Players will arrive 10 min. prior to tee time and park in the lot (do not drop clubs at circle), walk toward the pavilion forming a line and await instructions from Ron or a starter for cart assignment. Take cart, load clubs and proceed to hole #1.
3) At all times maintain 6ft. distance from the staff and other players.
4) Upon round completion return your cart to the garage area and exit the premises. Post your score from home. Contact Sheila Joy if you need help with posting.
5) Minimize use of the locker room. Water is not available at the pro shop so perhaps bring from home.
Remember to check out this website – it’s a great source of information.