About Tuesday Games
The WWGA organizes fun games every Tuesday morning during the golf season. We welcome players of all skill levels. There are four groups: Mountain View (9 or 18 holes), and Stony Lick (9 or 18 holes). Each group plays the same Game-of-the-Day - individual games, team games, and combined scrambles. Members may play with any of the four groups and can play with a different group each week.
Full local handicaps are used for the Tuesday Games.
Tuesday Game Procedures-
UPDATED for COVID-19 - April 21, 2020
Players: Prior to Sunday 4:00 pm send an email to your Group Coordinator:
SL 9: Wendy Smith: email@example.com
SL18: De McGurgan: De317@comcast.net
MV 9: Brenda Merriman: firstname.lastname@example.org
MV18: Lynn Creager: email@example.com
Group Coordinators: Prior to Sunday 9:00 pm send an email to the Head Coordinator providing a list of player names. Prior to Monday noon you’ll be provided with pairings and tee times for you to notify the players accordingly.
Sheila Joy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Coordinator: Prior to Monday noon send to The Pro Shop a list of player names and the requested number of tee times. Advise Group Coordinators of pairings and tee times.
1. PLAYERS: PLEASE DO NOT PHONE THE PRO SHOP. The Group Coordinator will provide your name to the pro shop and they automatically charge cart/green fees to your club account.
2. Players will arrive 10 min. prior to tee time and park in the lot (do not drop clubs at circle), walk toward the pavilion forming a line and await instructions from Ron or a starter for cart assignment. Take cart, load clubs and proceed to hole #1.
3. At all times maintain 6 ft. distance from the staff and other players.
4. Upon round completion return your cart to the garage area and exit the premises. Post your score from home. Contact Sheila Joy if you need help with posting.
5. Minimize use of the locker room. Water is not available at the pro shop so perhaps bring from home.
CLICK HERE to download and/or print these procedures.
Tuesday Games Rules - 2020
In recent years we have had no documented rules for Tuesday League Play. YIKES! Thus, the link below discusses our rules for the remainder of the 2020 season. Adhering to these and all USGA rules will serve us well not only during individual play but also scramble and tournament play. The goal is for all players to abide by and be guided by the same rules. Our more experienced golfers were instrumental in crafting this document and are prepared to answer questions or provide clarification.
Tuesday Points and Prize Money
2020 POINTS SYSTEM
The WWGA Board of Directors has decided to eliminate points and prizes for the 2020 season. We will continue to web post and email a weekly announcement of the game of the day winners as well as highlight fun/interesting shots. Winners will hold "Bragging Rights” for a week…puff out that chest! Just remember to drop your score card in the box at the cart return station or turn over to your coordinator for verification (after taking a photo for your records)-or- handle as your group sees fit.